4 de outubro de 2006

Encarta MSN Bot Short Talks...

Encarta @ Instant Answers says: Hi again, Pedro Ferreira@Work...13,427,000 is the total population in Lagos, Nigeria. I can't show you the results since you don't have the Encarta application open. Type "Invite me" to open it.

Pedro Ferreira@Work... says: invite me? i'm not that easy...

Encarta @ Instant Answers says: I'm afraid I won't be able to find anything about this in the encyclopedia. What does the flag of Mexico look like? Ask me, and I might even play its national anthem too!

Pedro Ferreira@Work... says: mexico?, watafa?

Encarta @ Instant Answers says: I'm not sure I understood you correctly. Type "Invite me" to open it.

Pedro Ferreira@Work... says: i'm gonna keep working, ok?

Encarta @ Instant Answers says: I will too then, once I am done answering all those questions people ask me.

Pedro Ferreira@Work... says: bye bye

Encarta @ Instant Answers says: See ya later!